Consultation and Rates
Consultation & Rates
|Treatment Type||Initial Consultation||Standard Consultation||Extended Consultation|
|Myotherapy||60 min - $95||30 min - $60||45 min - $80|
|Reflexology (cash only)||60 min - $90||30 min - $60||45 min - $80|
|Reiki (cash only)||60 min - $90||60 min - $90||N/A|
- Myotherapy payments can be made by cash or card at the time of your consultation. Cheques not accepted.
- Electronic (card) payments incur a 2% surcharge fee
- Please be advised that all persons attending clinic must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- QR Code check-in is mandatory.
- Until further notice all persons attanding clinic must wear a mask. We recommend a P2 or N95 mask.
Your Consultation - General Information
- Wear loose comfortable clothing / gym gear for assessment purposes (NB: No sports bra if possible)
- Go to the toilet before coming to your appointment as the clinic does not offer a patient toilet
- It is an Infection Control Policy that you shower before attending your appointment
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes early please wait until you see a sign in the window to enter. (Usually 5 mins before your appointment time)
- Whenever possible please park directly in front of the clinic.
- Thank you for your co-operation
Enquiries and Booking
- As we do not have an online booking service, we recommend you contact us by phone or text 0410 429 686 during office hours to book your appointment.
- Email bookings may take up to 48hrs to respond to.
- If you still have further questions after reading through our web site, either phone or email us.
- If we are unable to answer your call directly, please leave a message with your name, number and inquiry and we will return your call ASAP.
Health Fund Rebates
Health fund receipts are available to reduce your out of pocket expenses. At the time of the consultation you will be required to pay the full amount. If you have private health insurance extras that cover you for the services provided, upon request you will be given a receipt that you can then claim a rebate from your health fund at your leisure.
Please Note: Receipts are only issued for Myotherapy/Remedial Massage. In accordance with Health Fund protocols receipts are not given for Reflexology or Reiki treatments.
FTA (Failure to Attend) & Late Cancellation Fee
Missing your appointment interrupts your care, prolongs your condition and increases recovery time. It also prevents another person from having the benefit of being treated. Patients who fail to attend or cancel an appointment with less than 6 hours’ notice will be charged $45.00.
You can pay at your next scheduled appointment, or an invoice will be sent to you and must be settled prior to future appointments. In the case of an emergency, please contact us as soon as possible. If the clinic is closed, please leave a phone message with your name and phone number so we can contact you to reschedule your appointment.
Can I bring my child/children during my treatment?
As there is no waiting room or staff to look after your child, we do not have facilities to cater for children during your treatment.
To ensure you attain the best results possible, we recommend you come alone and experience the treatment without interruption. This is essential when receiving a Reiki treatment.
We do have seating for one child, and other than a Reiki treatment, are happy to have the child attend, as long as they are able to sit quietly and preoccupy themselves during the consultation without interruption.
On-street parking is available at the front of the clinic. As there is no waiting room, if you arrive early, please remain in your vehicle. A sign in the window will indicate when you may enter. This is usually 5 minutes prior to your consultation.
1 hour Gift vouchers are available for family, friends and work colleagues and are charged at the Initial Consultation price.
Spectrum Health and Wellbeing (S.H.A.W.) complies with Government policy regarding all COVID-19 recommendations and protocols to ensure the safety of its clientele and staff. What is required by the clinic and by you, our client may vary from time to time in accordance with Government guidelines.
S.H.A.W. will make all necessary amendments as required and will keep you informed of changes and requirements in accordance with government policy and restriction updates.
Please be advised that all persons attending clinic must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
COVID-19 spreads from person to person through contact with droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. The droplets may fall directly into the person’s eyes, nose or mouth if they are in close contact with the infected person. A person may also be infected if they touch a surface contaminated with the droplets and then touch their mouth, nose or eyes before washing their hands.
Spectrum Health and Wellbeing use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
Appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is used in limiting the spread of COVID-19. All members of the practice team will:
- ensure standard precautions, including hand hygiene, cough etiquette and appropriate waste-management techniques, are maintained
- be trained in donning and doffing PPE
- wear PPE appropriate to the client and as per advice from Government COVID guidelines
- dispose of all used PPE in accordance with standard precautions.
If you are unwell or have symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, sore throat, temperature or flu-like symptoms, do not attend clinic and seek medical advice as required.
Record keeping is a crucial part of keeping Victorians safe and helping Victoria stay open.
The need for fast and accurate contact information for anyone who has visited a COVID-19 public exposure site is vital. All clients must check in using the free Victorian Government QR Code Service when attending clinic.
Until further notice face masks must be carried at all times and must be worn indoors, for anyone aged 12 years and over. Due to variant in COVID strains, airborne transmission of COVID-19 can also occur.
Physical distancing (also referred to as ‘social distancing’) refers to the requirement that people distance themselves from others. Current health advice states that in order to reduce the risk of contact and droplet spread from a person, directly or indirectly, and from contaminated surfaces, people should maintain physical distance of at least 1.5 metres, practice good hand hygiene and engage in routine cleaning and disinfection of surfaces. This includes limits on the number of people allowed indoors (for example, one person per 4 square metres of space). This means that only 1 (one) person, (the client) is allowed in the consultation room with the therapist.
Public Health Victoria 1300 651 160